At the end of October, we held The Lunch – the latest of our quarterly events, created to bring together leaders in our business community to discuss thoughts on a given topic, all in a relaxed and informal setting.
At this quarter’s lunch Al, Bryan and Amanda were joined by:
- Simon Nichols – CEO & Founder of Thrive Mental Health
- Melanie J Beck MBE – Former CEO of MyMiltonKeynes – Milton Keynes Business Improvement District
- Sanjeet Chandi – Founder & Managing Director of Treat Street
- Sharon Rai – Business Development Manager at Coutts Bank
- Monica Ferguson – Chief Executive and Artistic Director of The Stables
- Lal Tawney – Director of Whitecap Consulting
- Frazer Arnott – Sales Director of All Things Business
We kicked off with a lively discussion around the subject of ‘Fostering Creativity and Innovation in 2023’, which led to conversation around culture, inspiring and nurturing talent, the challenging of comfort zones, equality and diversity, mental health and more. Some of these will be captured in December’s edition of All Things Business.
Sanjeet had this to share:
“It was great to join local leaders in a relaxed environment to discuss fostering creativity within our teams. I enjoyed listening to different opinions on the topic. I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t taken a few notes to put into action within Treat St.
Great conversation, lovely company, and an amazing lunch.”
Our quarterly events are held in association with All Things Business, with photography by Jane Russell.
Our next gathering of The Lunch will be held in January 2024. If you’re interested in being on our list to be a guest at our table, do please send us an email, or call us on 01908 980 400.